Thursday 9 March 2017

Politic 31

Noise sounds for your ears...hear?!

Japanese hip hop, underground beat-smithing, Taiwanese-Japanese film soundtracks. 

What more crave thee?!


Before Dawn- EVISBEATS
Kyoto - EVISBEATS
Hanabi - EVISBEATS
Speak the Truth - Bugseed
7 - Back to Rock - Ill-Sugi
七曜日 - 環ROY, 鎮座DOPENESS and U-zhaan
Trio the Caps - スチャダラパー
Go Mi Shi - Meiso
In that Moment - Damu the Fudgemunk
Don't Count me Out - Damu the Fudgemunk
Holy Crap...Who Goes there - Invisibl Skratch Piklz
EXPO - Anchorsong
View - De La Soul
Lonely Planet - ECCY and あるぱちかぶと
Snowed In - Mndsgn
Wedding - Cheng Ming Chan
Will I see you Again - Onra
Love's Gonna Get Ya - Boogie Down Productions
Success - Mr Lif and Aesop Rock
Stressed Out - A Tribe Called Quest and Faith Evans
Ready to Die - Notorious B.I.G.

R.I.P. B.I.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment